Dear Sir or Madam,
In connection with the application on 25th May 2018 of the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC hereinafter: GDPR), it is necessary for the Controllers to fulfil the information obligation resulting from Article 13 or 14 of GDPR.
Therefore, Warter Fuels S.A. with registered office in Warsaw kindly informs you about the following:
The Controller of your personal data is Warter Fuels S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Koralowa 60 Str.
Your personal data has been obtained and will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion, performance and continuation of commercial contracts for goods and services offered by the Controller,
- performance of the Controller’s legal obligations (in particular: issuing and storing invoices, sales documents and other accounting documents, processing of complaints),
a) stablishing, defending and pursuing claims,
b) direct marketing,
c) compiling analysis and statistics (for the Controller’s internal needs),
d) verification of payment credibility,
e) service support,
f) broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f) or Article 9 (1) and (2) (a), (b), (c), (d), (h), (i), (j) – general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016,
g) handling complaint procedures under the guarantee and warranty;
- You can contact the Personal Data Controller at the address of the head office of Warter Fuels S.A. at Koralowa 60 Str., 02-967 Warsaw or at the location of the production plant, at Chemików 5 Str., 09-411 Płock.
- You can contact the data protection officer in all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to data processing. E-mail address for contacts with the data protection officer: email@example.com.
- The legal basis for processing by Warter Fuels S.A. Your personal data is:
a) fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations enabling the conclusion and performance of the commercial contract (pursuant to Article 6 passage 1 letter (b) of the GDPR),
b) to fulfil the Controller’s legal obligations enabling the conclusion and performance of the service contract (pursuant to Article 6 passage 1 letter (b) of the GDPR),
c) the performance of legally binding obligations by the Controller of personal data to the extent that specific legislation provides (pursuant to Article 6 passage 1 letter (c) of the GDPR),
d) the legitimate interest to serve, assert and defend its rights in the event of a dispute (pursuant to Article 6. paragraph 1 letter (f) of the GDPR),
e) applicable legal regulations and instructions developed on their basis.
- In addition, WARTER FUELS informs that it is the controller of personal data processing this data for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations arising from the Act on Counteracting Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism of 1st March 2018 as an obligated institution.
The content of the GDPR, Article 6 (excerpt)
Lawfulness of processing
- Processing is only lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is met:
a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
b) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of the Controller;
c) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- Your personal data may be disclosed by Warter Fuels S.A. to the entities cooperating with it, in particular:
– the entities providing accounting and bookkeeping services,
– the entities providing legal services,
– the entities providing debt collection services,
– the entities providing tax advisory services,
– the entities providing health and safety and fire protection services,
– the entities providing IT services,
– Poczta Polska and other courier companies,
– the entities providing transport services,
and state administration authorities.
- Providing personal data, if it is a statutory requirement, is obligatory. In the case of civil law cooperation, providing personal data is voluntary but failure to do so will mean that it will not be possible to start and start cooperation. Providing data to receive marketing content is voluntary, and failure to do so means that you will not receive any information.
- Your personal data is processed by: a) the period of concluding and exercising the rights and obligations related to the implementation of a given contract,
a) the period necessary to verify payment credibility when concluding or extending the scope of a given contract or another contract, which also applies to data obtained by the Controller from other sources,
b) the period necessary to establish, defend and pursue claims, defend rights in the course of court, administrative and other proceedings before state administration authorities, to detect and prevent abuse,
c) for the period necessary for after-sales service,
d) the period in which the law requires the storage of personal data (eg. accounting, tax law),
e) the period in which the Controller may incur legal consequences of failure to perform the obligation, e.g. receive a financial penalty.
f)Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing the Controller’s products and services, on the basis of a legitimate legal interest, will be processed until an objection is raised by the data subject.
- Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
- You have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
a) the right to access your personal data, rectify it (correct it, supplement it, e.g. in a situation where it is incorrect or incomplete),
b) the right to request the deletion (if related rights allow it) or limit the processing of your personal data,
c) the right to transfer data to another personal data controller (if it is technically possible),
d) the right to object to the processing of personal data by the Controller on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing,
f) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
g) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Head of the Data Protection Office.
Management Board of Warter Fuels S.A.