24th May 2018, Warsaw
Due to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) it is necessary to fulfil information obligation by Controllers resulting from art. 13 or 14 GDPR.
Warter Fuels S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw informs, that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Warter Fuels S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, 60 Koralowa Street.
2. Your personal data have been collected and will be processed for the purpose of achievements of the objectives:
a) conclusion, performance and continuation of commercial contracts for goods and services offered by the Controller,
b) performance of legal obligations by the Controller (in particular: issuing and storing invoices, sales documents and other accounting documents, processing complaints),
c) establishment, defence and redress,
d) direct marketing,
e) creating summaries, analyses and statistics (for Controller?s internal purposes),
f) verification of creditworthiness,
g) support service,
h) a wide range of trade cooperation, on the basis of art. 6 p. 1 letter: a, b, c, d, e, f or art. 9 p. 1 and p. 2 letter: a, b, c, d, h, i, j – General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
i) warranty guarantee complaints procedure service;
3. You can contact with data controller at the office address Warter Fuels S.A. 60 Koralowa Street, 02-967 Warszawa or at the refinery address, 5 Chemików Street, 09-411 Płock.
4. You can contact with Data Protection Supervisor in all cases related to the processing of your personal data and the use of them via e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. The legal basis of processing your personal data by Warter Fuels S.A. is:
a) fulfilment of legal obligations on the Controller allowing the conclusion and implementation of a commercial contract (according to art. 6 p. 1 letter b GDPR),
b) fulfilment of legal obligations on the Controller allowing the conclusion and implementation of a service contract (according to art. 6 p. 1 letter b GDPR),
c) fulfilment of legal obligations on the Controller in the scope of the specific rules (according to art. 6 p. 1 letter c GDPR),
d) the legitimate interest, exercise of legal claim and defend rights where there are disputes (according to art. 6. p. 1 letter f GDPR),
e) applicable laws and instructions developed on their basis.
Lawfulness of processing
1. Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed to Warter Fuels S.A. entities, in particular:
– accounting and book keeping service providers,
– legal service providers,
– collection service providers,
– tax consulting service providers,
– fire and occupational health and safety regulations service providers,
– IT service providers,
– Polish Post Office and other courier companies,
– transport service providers,
and state administration bodies.
7. Providing personal data, if it is a statutory requirement, is mandatory. In the case of civil law cooperation, providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so means that it will not be possible to start and implement cooperation. Providing data to receive marketing content is voluntary and if you do not provide it, you will not receive any information.
8. Your personal data are processed for:
a) period of conclusion and performance of rights and obligations related to the performance of a contract,
b) period necessary to verify the payment reliability in concluding or extending the scope of a contract or another contract, which also applies to data obtained by the Controller from other sources,
c) period necessary to determine, exercise or defence of legal claims, defence of the rights in the course of court, administrative and other proceedings before state administration authorities, to detect and prevent fraud,
d) period necessary for after-sales service,
e) period in which the law requires the storage of personal data (e.g. the law on accounting, tax),
f) period during which the Controller may suffer the legal consequences of non-performance of the obligation, for example, receive a financial penalty.
9. Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products and Controller?s services, based on a legitimate legal interest, will be processed until the data subject objection.
10. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation.
11. You shall have all of the following rights related to the protection of your personal data:
a) the right to access to and rectification of personal data (e.g. when they are incorrect or incomplete),
b) the right to erasure (if related rights allow it) or restriction of processing concerning the data subject,
c) the right to data portability to other data controller (if there is a technical possibility),
d) the right to object to the processing of any personal data by the controller on the basis of justified interest of the Controller or processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
f) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
g) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority i.e. President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection.
Board of Warter Fuels S.A.