WARTER FUELS has implemented and certified the Quality Management System and OHS Management System. This way we want to prove that we undertake all efforts in order to assure you of a product of the highest quality, maintaining the same, high level of safety standards.
The production plant in Płock holds the following certifications:
- Certificate No. JB-24/1/2017 issued by the Polish Center for Testing and Certification confirming compliance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015-10 and PN_N_18001: 2004 standards.
- Certificate No. PL-JB-24/1/2017 issued by IQNet confirming compliance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015-10 standard.
- Certificate of the Research Laboratory Accreditation No. AB 297 issued by the Polish Center for Accreditation, signatory EA MLA, confirming compliance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025 standard.
In the scope of aviation gasoline production WARTER Fuels holds the following certifications:
- The certificate of conformity Nr 124/Cw-4/18 issued by The Air Force Institute of Technology related to aviation gasoline AVGAS 100LL (F-18)
- The certificate of conformity Nr 115/Cw-2/16 issued by The Air Force Institute of Technology related to aviation gasoline AVGAS 100LL
- The certificate includes permission to use AVGAS 100LL into the Territory of the Russian Federation issued by GosNII GA.
- Certificate JB_24_1_2017 ENfile: pdfsize: 296 KBDownload file
- Certificate IQNetfile: pdfsize: 386 KBDownload file
- Acreditation Certificate AB 297file: pdfsize: 429 KBDownload file
- Certificate Of Conformity No.124 Cw-4_18file: pdfsize: 224 KBDownload file
- Certyfikat Zgodności Nr 115 Cw-2_16 + Aneksfile: pdfsize: 674 KBDownload file
The Management Board’s Proxy for The Integrated Management System
Mrs Marzena Mieszkowska
Phone: +48 24 3654048
fax: +48 24 3653307