Within the scope of research and laboratory activity WARTER Fuels conducts:
- research and innovation works
- research and development (R&D) works
- technical and service-related works in the field of refining and petrochemical industry
- environmental protection works, including analytical works
The Laboratory holds a certificate of the Polish Centre for Accreditation – an accreditation certificate No AB 297.
The Analytical Department (BA)
The core competencies of our Analytical Department are analytical tests carried out for the refining industry, processing and usage of petroleum products as well as environmental protection related to production, distribution and usage of fuels.
The Laboratory provides among others:
- quality tests of raw materials, semi-finished products as well as refinery and petrochemical products (petroleum, motor gasoline, aviation gasoline, fuel oil, heating oil, petroleum fractions, solvents, diluents and reagents of petroleum origin)
- the quality tests of biocomponents and biofuels,
- physicochemical properties tests
- identification of the composition of various organic products and mixtures
- product quality comparative analysis of producers of brand products
- improvement of the technological processes control by developing correlation binding product quality parameters with its composition and physicochemical properties,
- environmental pollution tests and pollution spread tests inside the environmental elements such as surface waters, ground waters, waste water or soil.
In addition to the above-mentioned activities, The Analytical Department operates within the field of new analytical methods and quality control system development for both new and modifying products.
The Research and Development Department (BI)
The Research and Development Department conducts research, implementation and service activities for the refining and petrochemicals industries. These are services of research, project and designer nature.
The Department’s provides among others:
- conduct research on a laboratory-scale and semi-industrial scale within the scope of etherification, esterification, hydrotreating of petroleum products, reforming and gasoline compose
- conduct research on a laboratory-scale the fractionation processes of petroleum products
- make the simulated calculation for refinery and petrochemical processes
- provide the literature and patents analysis for the refining and petrochemical
- modernization of existing industrial technologies, in order to improve the products quality, energy consumption decrease and reduction or elimination technology disturbance to the local the environment.
- development of new technologies and petroleum products.
- conduct research on the additives for diesel, petroleum and petroleum fractions effectiveness
- conduct tests on the light and heavy oil fractions stability.
Mrs Hanna Laskowsk M. Sc.
Mrs Barbara Żółtowska
Phone: +48 243652989